- Problem #1 - Rerun the air concentration test calculation from Dayton Ohio.
- Hint - Find the location in the CAPTEX report or try the Concentration / Setup Run / Setup Starting Locations / List menu, and select the desired location from the list.
- Solution - Plume from Dayton
- Problem #2 - Rerun the air concentration example from the command line using the input files (CONTROL, ... ) already existing in the working directory from the last calculation (Problem #1).
- Hint - Open the command prompt window and change directory to the HYSPLIT working directory.
- Solution - Only three commands are required: running the calculation, creating the graphic, and displaying the graphic. To match the original graphic, you may need to fix the contours by using the c1 option (concplot -icdump -c1).