- Problem #1 - In many of the subsequent sections, various files will be created and processed. For example, where would you find more information about the format of the trajectory endpoints output file?
- Hint - Open your browser to the help file in /hysplit4/html/index.htm and find the section on file formats.
- Solution - Help file pages
- Problem #2 - Find the equations used to compute trajectories in the main HYSPLIT reference document.
- Hint - Go to the document documents directory and open ARL-224.
- Solution - The equations are found in the advection section (page 6) will be discussed in more detail later in the trajectory section.